10 July 2011
03 May 2011
"Stop eating people's old French fries, pigeon! Have some self respect! Don't you know you can fly?"
This is the fifth post.
LIST FOR MAY 3, 2011:
Five Stupid Things People Have Said Recently
Today's quote: Tracy Jordan, 30 Rock ("Somebody to Love")
02 May 2011
"I've seen myself in a thousand faces strung out on life's path / I would add up what you mean to me but I cannot do the math ..."
This is the fourth post.
LIST FOR MAY 2, 2011:
Five Things I'm Excited About
Today's quote: "Come Undone" by Vanessa Carlton (from Heroes and Thieves, 2007, The Inc.)
26 April 2011
This is the third post.
LIST FOR APRIL 26, 2011:
Five Movies In Production I Hope Never Get Made (And Yes, I Just Looked Up 'movies in production' and Picked a Few Random Crappy-Looking Movies Off the List. What Can I Say, I Have No Work Ethic.)
- World War Z (Come on. World War Z. Do you really need a reason?)
Today's quote: Jack Torrance, The Shining (1980)
25 April 2011
24 April 2011
This is the first post.
LIST FOR APRIL 24, 2011:
Ten Lists I Intend to Make
- Ten Things I Like With Shitty Names
- Nine Episodes of "Recess" That Could Be Taught in College Classes on Contemporary Sociopolitical Dynamics
- Eight Books I Should Get Around to Reading
- Seven Things I Hate That You Would Think I Was Crazy If I Told You I Hated Them (Which I Am)
- Six Twilight Quotes That Make Me Anxious for Society
- Five Movies I Will, At Some Point in the Next Year, Pretend I've Seen
- Four Reasons Why I Don't Want to Watch The Wire, Despite the Fact That Everyone Says it Kicks Ass
- Three TV Shows That Are Better Than Sex (Oral, Anyway)
- Two Songs That Would be Better If They Were in a Different Language (and Sung by Text-to-Speech Generators)
- A '30 Rock' Quote. Do You Really Need a Reason?
Today's quote: Dr. Nick Riviera, The Simpsons